[CentOS-devel] GNOME crashes in Wayland whenever I try to move a file in Nautilus

Sun Aug 29 00:48:51 UTC 2021
Steven R <passthejoe at gmail.com>

This behavior only started after this morning's pile of updates.

I run GNOME with Wayland, and whenever I try to move a file in Nautilus,
the GNOME session crashes, and I'm thrown into a console.

I tried an older kernel, and the behavior is the same.

This only happens in Wayland. In an X11 session, everything works, so the
workaround is to run X11.

I saw that gnome-shell was one of the packages upgraded today. Is that
where a bug should be filed?

I don't know where to look for this in the logs.