[CentOS-devel] CS9 buildroots in CBS for SIGs

Thu Aug 5 17:32:39 UTC 2021
Kaleb Keithley <kkeithle at redhat.com>

On Thu, Aug 5, 2021 at 8:42 AM Josh Boyer <jwboyer at redhat.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 5, 2021 at 8:31 AM Kaleb Keithley <kkeithle at redhat.com> wrote:
> > On Tue, Jul 27, 2021 at 5:29 AM Sandro Bonazzola <sbonazzo at redhat.com>
> wrote:

> when should SIGs expect availability of CS9 buildroots in CBS and be able
> to create c9 branches in git.centos.org?, once we have signed packages or
> after getting them published in mirrors?
> >>>

> >> I'm also interested in getting some updates on this.
> >

> > Me three.
> >
> > FWIW, a while ago I opened https://pagure.io/centos-infra/issue/313
> for the c9s tags, build-targets, and build-roots needed for the Storage SIG
> packages that I'm involved with.
> >
> > The last comment  was that we need signed c9s RPMs and that there would
> be updates on the -devel list.
> >
> > Do we have signed RPMs yet?
>
> No.  Signing work, including getting the requisite access needed to
> the HSM and IMA signature work, is still in progress.

Just thinking out loud (or dreaming)—

Would it be possible to get the build-roots and build-targets and probably
need the -candidate tags so that we could do c9s scratch builds, i.e.
without publishing the results in any repo?

--

Kaleb