[CentOS-devel] Is there any way to follow errata for Stream 8?

Fri Aug 20 04:21:11 UTC 2021
John R. Dennison <jrd at gerdesas.com>

On Fri, Aug 20, 2021 at 06:05:49AM +0200, Steven Rosenberg via CentOS-devel wrote:
> Even emails like I see for for CentOS 7 would be ok.

Considering that people have had nearly 2 years to get such notices out
for 8 and it's still not happened I wouldn't hold my breath if I were
you.

						John
--
"Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that
happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving

~~ Brian Tracey