[CentOS-devel] Proposal: Add pkg- prefix to package names in CentOS dist-git

Tue Aug 31 14:11:42 UTC 2021
Ken Dreyer <kdreyer at redhat.com>

This seems extreme for one package named "tree", when Pagure's web UI
has a similar bug https://pagure.io/pagure/issue/4409

What if we just set the policy to "If your package is on the list of
names at https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/user/reserved_names.html , add a
"-pkg" suffix" ?

Does the GitLab support contract cover this sort of thing?

- Ken