[CentOS-devel] CentOS Linux 8 and SIGs content removal plan (please read)

Tue Dec 14 02:08:15 UTC 2021
Jack Aboutboul <jack at almalinux.org>

Fabian,

Thanks to you, the board and everyone on the engineering/releng side for
making this happen. I hope this will serve as a gateway to increase
contributions and engagement within the community as it continues to grow
in multiple directions.

Jack