[CentOS-devel] resigning from config management sig

Mon Feb 1 18:21:04 UTC 2021
Julien Pivotto <roidelapluie at inuits.eu>

Dear community,

I was enthusiastic about building a config management SIG a few years
back, but never really had the time to make it to the point where it
should be. Partly because the complexity of config management tooling
is huge, and partly because I did not estimate properly the amount of
time to learn the tooling around CBS.

Today, I resign from the SIG to refocus my work on other open source
projects.

The SIG, as a group, is inactive. Volunteers still actively use the
CBS build targets and produce artefacts, including ansible and ara. If
anyone want to step up and take the lead of the SIG, they should
probably contact the board.

Regards,

Julien Pivotto