[CentOS-devel] CentOS/Fedora authentication system merge (Please Read)

Wed Feb 3 15:26:48 UTC 2021
Leon Fauster <leonfauster at googlemail.com>

Am 27.01.21 um 17:24 schrieb Fabian Arrotin:
> As said, the first run created a list of 123 accounts in that situation
> but that have to be verified . I guess AAA team will have a better view
> once people have updated their email address to match at both sides. :)
> But during stg testing we had at least one case for a "key user" who
> couldn't log nor reset his account , and then realizing that his nick
> name was already taken by someone else at FAS side, so not imported from ACO

It seems that this apply to my account:

I do not have a FAS account. Login works on https://accounts.centos.org
but not on https://accounts.stg.centos.org. "Forgot password?" on
A.stg.CO does not send me a mail. So, I conclude that FAS has an account
with the same "Account Name" that was imported into A.stg.CO and that
does not belong to me. Anything that I can do?

--
Leon