[CentOS-devel] AAA/Auth switch / forwarding message from AAA team

Mon Feb 8 12:32:13 UTC 2021
Fabian Arrotin <arrfab at centos.org>

Hi all,

As announced, there is initiative going on for the Fedora/CentOS auth
backend merge (see
https://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-devel/2021-January/076334.html
as reminder)

Let me forward what was discussed at the Fedora side this morning (and
only impacting the "staging" setup, in case you'd be testing it in the
next hours) :