[CentOS-devel] More dojos! (FOSDEM Dojo and future plans)

Amy Marrich

amy at redhat.com
Wed Feb 10 20:19:04 UTC 2021

I like this idea as well as it shows adjacent communities working together.
I think it would also help folks understand where Stream fits in a little
better though hopefully by 2022 that won't be a concern.

Amy

*Amy Marrich*

She/Her/Hers

Principal Technical Marketing Manager - Cloud Platforms

Red Hat, Inc <https://www.redhat.com/>

amy at redhat.com

Mobile: 954-818-0514

Slack:  amarrich