[CentOS-devel] Cloud SiG Membership Cleanup - Completed

Wed Feb 17 18:56:41 UTC 2021
Amy Marrich <amy at redhat.com>

Over the last few weeks I have reached out to everyone on the SiG's pending
and current membership lists in preparation for the upcoming access merger.
Everyone was asked if they wanted to remain a member and where their
interests were to help drive the group.  Based on replies or lack of a
reply the lists have now been cleaned up.

If anyone was removed and would still like to be a member please re-apply
as we'd love to have you. If you never knew there was a Cloud SiG please
apply as we welcome new members!

Any questions please reach out!

Thanks,

Amy (spotz)

*Amy Marrich*

She/Her/Hers

Principal Technical Marketing Manager - Cloud Platforms

Red Hat, Inc <https://www.redhat.com/>

amy at redhat.com

Mobile: 954-818-0514

Slack:  amarrich