[CentOS-devel] re CVE errata in CentOS Stream

Fabian Arrotin

arrfab at centos.org
Fri Feb 26 09:26:20 UTC 2021

On 26/02/2021 10:02, redbaronbrowser via CentOS-devel wrote:
> On Friday, February 26, 2021 1:32 AM, Fabian Arrotin <arrfab at centos.org> wrote:

<snip>

> However, Red Hat is sending a mixed message by offering free RHEL licenses to the Stream project.

Just curious : where have you seen/read that ? I'm not aware of that
fact ... (and if that's true, ideally I'd be in a position to be aware
of that or someone forgot to send the message to infra team :-) )

I guess that yes, with the newly announced 'RHEL for OSI'  (just
announced yesterday) we can eventually ask to be part of that program
and so benefit from it, but so far it hasn't been discussed :)

All that should probably its own thread though

--
Fabian Arrotin
gpg key: 17F3B7A1 | twitter: @arrfab