[CentOS-devel] First round of RHEL programs announced

Thu Feb 4 18:15:47 UTC 2021
Lamar Owen <lowen at pari.edu>

On 2/4/21 10:51 AM, Manuel Wolfshant wrote:
> Down the memory lane: https://imgur.com/a/e427iy0
>
> Used since spring of 2000 when a Redhater gifted it to me.

Memory lane is not a bad place to revisit every once in a while. It
makes me remember why I got into this craziness in the first place.  I
bought the RH 4.2 edition of Powertools (6 CD set) as my first purchased
RHL, and still have it.... I still have the RHL 5.2 CD's, mainly because
up until 2018 I had an old RHL 5.2 machine running, and kept the CDs and
the boot floppy just in case rescue was needed.  Later copies I either
got as part of the beta team or via Cheapbytes.