[CentOS-devel] Cloud SiG Membership Cleanup - Completed

Wed Feb 17 22:32:50 UTC 2021
Amy Marrich <amy at redhat.com>

Karsten,

Yes FAS2 is cleaned up which will make it easier to merge into the new
system.

We have done some minor Wiki edits to
https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Cloud so far with more
extensive edits to come. We wanted to get the membership up to date so we
can collect nominations and hold an election for a chair and co-chair from
active members. Once leadership is in place we will do more extensive Wiki
changes vs doing 2 major edits. We have also updated our Calendar entry.

Thanks and hope this clarifies!

Amy (spotz)

*Amy Marrich*

She/Her/Hers

Principal Technical Marketing Manager - Cloud Platforms

Red Hat, Inc <https://www.redhat.com/>

amy at redhat.com

Mobile: 954-818-0514

Slack:  amarrich