[CentOS-devel] re CVE errata in CentOS Stream

Thu Feb 25 19:49:15 UTC 2021
Rich Bowen <rbowen at redhat.com>

On 2/25/21 11:49 AM, Nico Kadel-Garcia wrote:
> I hope you understand my skepticism that stream will be stable enough
> for anything resembling production work, and the lingering suspicion
> that stream is*deliberately*  destabilizing to discourage peopole from
> using CentOS for production work.

The notion that Red Hat would deliberately break something, and then
tell the whole world "this is what you can expect in the next version of
RHEL" (which is, in fact, the core of the CentOS Stream messaging) makes
no sense whatsoever, and would be exactly the same as saying "We plan
for the next version of RHEL to be garbage."

I encourage you to read Phil's article -
https://medium.com/swlh/centos-stream-why-its-awesome-5c45d944fb22 - if
you have not already done so.