[CentOS-devel] Announcing ROSI - RHEL for Open Source Infrastructure

Fri Feb 26 20:07:11 UTC 2021
Leon Fauster <leonfauster at googlemail.com>

Am 26.02.21 um 18:59 schrieb redbaronbrowser via CentOS-devel:

> Source:
> https://developers.redhat.com/blog/2021/02/03/a-guide-for-using-centos-project-code/
>
> Feb 25th from Red Hat's Jason Brook:
> "... open source to gain access to RHEL subscriptions ... which now includes ... CentOS Stream to test applications and workloads against the next release of the world’s leading enterprise Linux platform."
>
> Source:
> https://www.redhat.com/en/blog/extending-no-cost-red-hat-enterprise-linux-open-source-organizations
>
> That sounds like the OFFER is for a Linux distro project to use Red Hat subscription services as part of the support of the Linux distro project.

Excuse me - but even as a non-native English speaker, I can identify
that your sentence-compose above and the resulting statement, has
nothing do to with what the article is telling ...

Honestly, ...

--
Leon