[CentOS-devel] SIG representatives for January Board meeting

Tue Jan 5 14:12:59 UTC 2021
Rich Bowen <rbowen at redhat.com>

In our attempt to increase the openness of the board meeting process,
the board has asked for a phased approach, with SIG leaders attending
the meetings, before we open them entirely to the project, so that we
can assess whether we're still able to complete business in the allotted
time with more attendees. We appreciate your patience.

To that end, I ask that each SIG let me know who they would like to send
as a representative to the January board meeting (Wednesday, January
13th, 21:00 UTC) so that they can be added to the invite list for the
meeting.

You may send this info to me, or to Thomas Oulevey, board secretary.

Thanks.