[CentOS-devel] Status of CentOS SIGs

Niels de Vos

ndevos at redhat.com
Mon Jan 18 13:59:07 UTC 2021

On Sat, Jan 16, 2021 at 07:56:37PM +0200, Strahil Nikolov via CentOS-devel wrote:

> > > srsly? You want more meetings? For three months in a row last year
> > > Niels and I sat around on #centos-meeting at the scheduled time
> > > waiting to see if anyone else was going to show up. Each time,
> > > after about 15 minutes we called it quits.
> > >
> > > When people actually start attending then I'd be willing to
> > > consider having more.
> > >

> > FWIW, I didn't even *know* there *were* SIG meetings for Storage
> > SIG... The only ones I knew of were the RDO ones...
> >
> Me neither . A simple proposal - let's provide an update to the wiki
> and mention the time slots for the next meetings (or how the invite at
> least).

All SIG meetings are listed in the calendar at
https://centos.org/community/calendar/ . There seems to be a link to
that page on the Storage SIG wiki page already, although it mentions no
regular meetings are taking place (I'll update that after sending this
mail).

I have prepared the agenda (no topics yet) for the next meeting,
scheduled on 2 February at 10:00 UTC. Feel free to add your IRC nickname
and topic that you would like to discuss.

Thanks,
Niels