[CentOS-devel] May we get all subpackages in C8S repos?

Thu Jan 21 10:34:35 UTC 2021
Alfredo Moralejo Alonso <amoralej at redhat.com>

Hi,

With the refocus of CentOS to Stream, i think it'd make sense to open the
discussion about the missing subpackages (mainly devel ones) in the repos.

While I understand that this was part of the idea of a "pure clone" of RHEL
when working with CentOS Linux, now that stream is more intended to be used
by devel community and not as a pure rebuild, I think there are reasons to
change this policy.

What'd be the best way to open this discussion?, is it being discussed
already?, should this be a topic for the board?

Best regards,

Alfredo