[CentOS-devel] First round of RHEL programs announced

Ljubomir Ljubojevic

centos at plnet.rs
Mon Jan 25 08:26:04 UTC 2021

On 1/25/21 4:01 AM, redbaronbrowser via CentOS-devel wrote:

> Not that anything I said matters, it seems all of my feedback is tagged "bad faith" now so I guess I am the only one frustrated about things.

For me, it does matter what you write, but since I do not have vested
interest in Red Hat or CentOS any more, I am not passionate about it any
more and could care less what they do. I have already managed some
Debian servers and I could find my way around, and once they are set up
I have very little to do beside update.
And I can say that majority of people commenting on Facebook is waiting
Rocky/Lenix but are prepared to go elswere (Oracle, Debian, Ubuntu,
Mint...).

--
Ljubomir Ljubojevic
(Love is in the Air)