[CentOS-devel] CentOS related article at The Register

Tue Jan 26 23:21:57 UTC 2021
redbaronbrowser <redbaronbrowser at protonmail.com>

The Register has an article about CentOS:
https://www.theregister.com/2021/01/26/killing_centos/

My best guess is the title and how the quotes form the interview was framed in the article wasn't what Red Hat expected.  Maybe the reader should be taken with a grain of salt.

I am posting it here for a number of reasons:

First, my guess is the majority of members of centos-devel mailing list have already seen the article or would have seen it regardless of if I posted the link to it here.

Second, I think it would be good to give someone from Red Hat a chance to respond to if there is inaccuracies in how the article characterizes things.

Third, is this how we expect governance of Stream to work moving forward?