[CentOS-devel] CentOS related article at The Register

Konstantin Boyandin

lists at boyandin.info
Wed Jan 27 02:23:10 UTC 2021

El Reg's articles should always be read with irony attitude enabled.
However, the topmost comment (containing "dinosaur outlooks" words)
brings a familiar refrain.

And yes, Brian Exelbierd's "comment to comments" would be fine to know.

On 27.01.2021 06:21, redbaronbrowser via CentOS-devel wrote:
> The Register has an article about CentOS:
> https://www.theregister.com/2021/01/26/killing_centos/
>
> My best guess is the title and how the quotes form the interview was
 framed in the article wasn't what Red Hat expected.  Maybe the reader should be
 taken with a grain of salt.

> I am posting it here for a number of reasons:
>
> First, my guess is the majority of members of centos-devel mailing list
 have already seen the article or would have seen it regardless of if I posted
 the link to it here.

> Second, I think it would be good to give someone from Red Hat a chance to
 respond to if there is inaccuracies in how the article characterizes things.

--
Sincerely,

Konstantin Boyandin
system administrator (ProWide Labs Ltd. - IPHost Network Monitor)