[CentOS-devel] SIGs need to designate a "sponsor" (Re: Upcoming authentication changes)

Wed Jan 27 15:26:59 UTC 2021
Rich Bowen <rbowen at redhat.com>

Hopefully you have seen Fabian's email earlier today with details about
the upcoming changes to the authentication system.

If you participate in a SIG, we need for you to identify someone who is
the SIG lead, who will manage (the term FreeIPA uses here is "sponsor")
the authentication (ie, SIG membership) for your particular SIG.

For SIGs that don't speak up, we'll be using the information that's on
your SIG wiki page, but I'm pretty sure that a lot of those are
incorrect, and I'll be reaching out to some of you individually.
Meanwhile, if you can update that information, we'll save everyone some
time.

Thanks.