[CentOS-devel] SIGs need to designate a "sponsor" (Re: Upcoming authentication changes)

Sandro Bonazzola

sbonazzo at redhat.com
Wed Jan 27 16:26:18 UTC 2021

Il giorno mer 27 gen 2021 alle ore 16:27 Rich Bowen <rbowen at redhat.com> ha
scritto:

> Hopefully you have seen Fabian's email earlier today with details about
> the upcoming changes to the authentication system.
>
> If you participate in a SIG, we need for you to identify someone who is
> the SIG lead, who will manage (the term FreeIPA uses here is "sponsor")
> the authentication (ie, SIG membership) for your particular SIG.
>
> For SIGs that don't speak up, we'll be using the information that's on
> your SIG wiki page, but I'm pretty sure that a lot of those are
> incorrect, and I'll be reaching out to some of you individually.
> Meanwhile, if you can update that information, we'll save everyone some
> time.

For Virt SIG it is updated:
https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Virtualization#SIG_Membership

> Thanks.

Sandro Bonazzola

MANAGER, SOFTWARE ENGINEERING, EMEA R&D RHV

Red Hat EMEA <https://www.redhat.com/>

sbonazzo at redhat.com
<https://www.redhat.com/>

*Red Hat respects your work life balance. Therefore there is no need to
answer this email out of your office hours.
<https://mojo.redhat.com/docs/DOC-1199578>*