[CentOS-devel] SIGs need to designate a "sponsor" (Re: Upcoming authentication changes)

Amy Marrich

amy at redhat.com
Fri Jan 29 18:41:20 UTC 2021

Rich,

We had just asked for a few of us to be added as sponsors in CAS. Would it
be possible to have the same list for this?

spotz
amoralej
jpena
yatinkarel

We are currently looking to get outstanding requests accepted and making
sure the list of current members are up to date before holding elections
for chair and co-chair,

Thanks,

Amy

*Amy Marrich*

She/Her/Hers

Principal Technical Marketing Manager - Cloud Platforms

Red Hat, Inc <https://www.redhat.com/>

amy at redhat.com

Mobile: 954-818-0514

Slack:  amarrich