[CentOS-devel] Status of CentOS SIGs

Fri Jan 15 00:10:49 UTC 2021
Ken Dreyer <kdreyer at redhat.com>

Hi Rich,

I participate sporadically in the CentOS Storage SIG and I have some questions.

"They are also requested to hold regular (at least monthly) public
meetings" - would you please write the name of the person who is
requesting this?

Would you please say what outcomes you expect for a monthly meeting?

- Ken