[CentOS-devel] CentOS Stream 8 kernel

Tue Jan 26 19:50:32 UTC 2021
Phil Perry <pperry at elrepo.org>

On 26/01/2021 19:44, Rainer Traut wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Am 14.01.21 um 20:50 schrieb Gena Makhomed:
>
>> This bug is critical for me, because currently I try to use
>> systemd-nspawn for containers virtualization in production.
>> If future CentOS 8.4 will contain this bug - it will be disaster.
>
> There will be no CentOS 8.4 anymore, right?

RHEL8 is supposed to be on a 6 month release schedule for minor
releases, so I'd expect RHEL8.4 April/May and RHEL8.5 around beginning
of Nov. Given CentOS 8 continues until end of 2021, I'd expect CentOS
8.4 and even 8.5 depending when RHEL8.5 ships and how quickly the team
can turn around that release.