[CentOS-devel] python3-pyOpenSSL missing from CentOS Stream 9

Thu Jul 29 15:20:22 UTC 2021
Markus Falb <markus.falb at mafalb.at>

Hi,

There was a package mentioned recently that is not in the composes for cs9
https://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-devel/2021-July/077184.html

I have another example, python3-pyOpenSSL
https://kojihub.stream.centos.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=6236

This package was built for cs9, but it is not in the composes. I noticed it because
python3-pyOpenSSL is a requirement for some ansible modules, for example
https://docs.ansible.com/ansible/2.7/modules/openssl_certificate_module.html

https://docs.centos.org/en-US/stream-contrib/quickstart/#_whats_going_on_with_package_x
has some information about koji tags, but to me it is not clear to what it means if specific
koji tags are missing, but it seems to me that it should have c9s-gate and possibly
other tags too to land in the composes.

My question is: why is this?

best regards, markus