[CentOS-devel] python3-pyOpenSSL missing from CentOS Stream 9

Thu Jul 29 16:50:47 UTC 2021
Markus Falb <markus.falb at mafalb.at>

ok, thanks, that made it clear: python3-pyOpenSSL is not there by intention.
about dependencies in ansible: it looks that modules dependencies can be handled by python3-cryptography instead, which is present in CentOS 9 Stream.

best regards, markus