[CentOS-devel] Announcing the latest release of CentOS Linux 8 (2105)

Antal Nemeš

Antal.Nemes at hycu.com
Fri Jun 4 08:10:54 UTC 2021

Congratulations on the new release!

Will there be another 8.x release by the time Centos 8 is EOLd in favor of Stream?

<snip>
> As with all CentOS Linux 8 components, this release was built from sources
> hosted at git.centos.org. Sources will be available from vault.centos.org in
> their own dedicated directories to match the corresponding binary RPMs.

I see sources are available at https://vault.centos.org/8.4.2105.
Can someone please update the symlink in https://vault.centos.org/centos/8 to point to the latest release as well?

<snip>

> Thanks,