[CentOS-devel] Wordpress theme: Call for volunteer(s)

Alain Reguera Delgado

alain.reguera at gmail.com
Sun Jun 20 01:03:31 UTC 2021

Hi,

On Tue, 2021-06-08 at 15:46 -0400, Rich Bowen wrote:
> Note that we are in no way tied to that particular theme. Feel free
> to start from any theme that looks like a good starting point, and
> work from there. Swapping from one them to another is quick and
> simple and doesn't break any of our existing content. Also, as a blog
> admin, you can try out a replacement theme without making that change
> for everyone else, which is a handy feature for testing changes.

Here is a compressed file for testing:

https://gitlab.com/areguera/wordpress-theme-centos/-/jobs/1361141902/artifacts/file/wordpress-theme-centos.20210620001618.zip

Screenshot:
https://gitlab.com/areguera/wordpress-theme-centos/-/raw/main/centos/screenshot.png

Inside the compressed file there is a "centos" directory. This
directory should be placed inside the wp-content/themes/ directory.
Once there, it should be visible in the administrative interface to
activate.

Consider this theme for testing purposes only please, it is not ready
for production yet. We still need to work a bit more in the reusable
files' organization and prepare the propagation playbooks. With Fabian
we are looking the possibility of enabling some environments under *
.dev.centos.org to address these things.

Best regards,

--
Alain Reguera Delgado <alain.reguera at gmail.com>