[CentOS-devel] [Artwork] CentOS Stream logo

Mon Jun 21 14:19:59 UTC 2021
Rich Bowen <rbowen at redhat.com>

Hi, Artwork folks (and everyone else!)

Some people within Red Hat have a need/desire for a CentOS Stream logo
which can be used to distinguish CentOS Linux from CentOS Stream for
some messaging. They have proposed the attached for this purpose.

There were, in fact, several other proposed ideas, too, and I have
pointed them to https://git.centos.org/centos/Artwork/issue/1 to
continue that part of the conversation, as many of them involved changes
to the core CentOS logo, which is, of course, a much larger conversation.

Are there any objections from the Artwork SIG to using the proposed
image? I think maybe it's not *strictly* compliant with our brand
guidelines. Any thoughts here?