[CentOS-devel] Wordpress theme: Call for volunteer(s)

Tue Jun 8 19:46:12 UTC 2021
Rich Bowen <rbowen at redhat.com>

On 6/8/21 12:34 PM, Alain Reguera Delgado wrote:
>> The site itself is Wordpress, and the theme is "Blue Peace" -
>> https://themesinfo.com/blue-peace-best-free-wordpress-theme-zzt  -
>> with some small local modifications.
> That link is a good starting point.
>
> So, I am pausing wiki.centos.org redesign and moving myself onto
> blog.centos.org redesign.

Note that we are in no way tied to that particular theme. Feel free to
start from any theme that looks like a good starting point, and work
from there. Swapping from one them to another is quick and simple and
doesn't break any of our existing content. Also, as a blog admin, you
can try out a replacement theme without making that change for everyone
else, which is a handy feature for testing changes.

--Rich