[CentOS-devel] Stream naming

Tim Bell

tim.bell at cern.ch
Wed Mar 3 14:46:54 UTC 2021

Thanks, pleased to see this is being looked at.

Good to see there is a style guide in preparation.

CentOS Stream 8 and c8s would seem to be inconsistent to me (as opposed to cs8) but the most important thing is that there is an agreed standard for all the repos, VM metadata, inventories etc.

Cheers,
Tim