[CentOS-devel] CentOS Dojo, May 13th, 14th, online. CFP Now Available

Fabian Arrotin

arrfab at centos.org
Wed Mar 3 18:32:28 UTC 2021

On 03/03/2021 18:56, Rich Bowen wrote:
<snip>

> We will be holding the event May 13th and 14th, once again using the
> Hopin platform that we used last time. (Those of you who sent feedback
> about the platform may like to know that this was all passed on to
> Hopin, and at least some of it has been addressed since then.)

May I suggest to also give the hours/timezone for the Dojo ?
Online events are a big issue with conflicting timezones and
professional/personal events so knowing it before submitting a proposal
(or just even register online to attend it) is a huge win :)

--
Fabian Arrotin
gpg key: 17F3B7A1 | twitter: @arrfab