[CentOS-devel] Infrastructure SIG Bi-Weekly Meeting Report: 2021-03-15

Mon Mar 15 20:08:09 UTC 2021
Aoife Moloney <amoloney at redhat.com>

Hi Everyone,

After a less than slick start (thanks Smooge for the help with IRC
commands), the Infrastructure SIG had our first meeting of 2021.

Please see minutes log here
https://www.centos.org/minutes/2021/March/centos-meeting.2021-03-15-15.01.txt

Attendees: amoloney (chair), arrfab, bstinson, smooge

Discussion: Decision on issue #29 - SIG access to mbbox koji instance
Link: https://git.centos.org/centos/board/issue/29
Outcome: Unable to grant access at this time
Reason: Limited bandwidth and a need for tight access controls at this
time with needed packages being made available in the near future with
announcement on centos-devel to follow in the coming months
Ticket Updated: Yes

Next Meeting: Monday 29th March @ 1500 UTC on #centos-meeting

We will focus meetings on reviewing tickets opened on
https://pagure.io/centos-infra/issues & any relating to Infra on
https://git.centos.org/centos/board/issues
However, I'd like to send a partially pre-set agenda with a section
for a call for topics to discuss(if any) on the Friday before each
meeting to this list, so how would be best to do this? An open email
with the agenda as the body? A link to a hackmd? Etherpad? Your
feedback on the method to use would be appreciated, thank you :)

Have a good week!
Aoife
--
Aoife Moloney