[CentOS-devel] Infrastructure SIG Bi-Weekly Meeting Report: 2021-03-29

Wed Mar 31 20:30:55 UTC 2021
Aoife Moloney <amoloney at redhat.com>

Hi All,

Please find below Infrastructure SIG report & meeting minutes from our
bi-weekly meeting on Monday 29th March.

Meeting minutes
https://www.centos.org/minutes/2021/March/centos-meeting.2021-03-29-14.00.txt

Attendees: amoloney (chair), bstinson, arrfab, bowen, mobrien

Discussion: grant carlwgeorge access to mirror.centos.org
Decision: approved
Reason: continues the progression of being able to build test and push
content out
Action: arrfab to add carlwgeorge to appropriate setup

Discussion: Add another person into IPA for CentOS to expand coverage
for maintenance and support
Decision: approved pending account migration completion and peerson(s)
to be added to be discussed at next meeting on 12th April
Reason: this will allow us time to review what level of support CentOS
needs in IPA for Fedora once the migration is completed so we can add
the correct number of people at the correct levels for better coverage
and support

Discussion: Should we be reviewing CentOS Board tracker in these meetings?
Decision: No
Reason: if there is something needing infra assignment at the board
level, the corresponding need should be expressed either through
another tracker and/or through discussion

Our next meeting is on Monday 12th April @ 1400 UTC +1 on IRC channel
#centos-meeting.

We look forward to seeing you there if you would like to get involved
in the discussions.

On behalf of the Infrastructure SIG,
Aoife
--