[CentOS-devel] CentOS Dojo, May 13th, 14th, online. CFP Now Available

Fri Mar 5 17:28:16 UTC 2021
Rich Bowen <rbowen at redhat.com>

On 3/3/21 1:32 PM, Fabian Arrotin wrote:
> On 03/03/2021 18:56, Rich Bowen wrote:
> <snip>
>>
>> We will be holding the event May 13th and 14th, once again using the
>> Hopin platform that we used last time. (Those of you who sent feedback
>> about the platform may like to know that this was all passed on to
>> Hopin, and at least some of it has been addressed since then.)
>
> May I suggest to also give the hours/timezone for the Dojo ?
> Online events are a big issue with conflicting timezones and
> professional/personal events so knowing it before submitting a proposal
> (or just even register online to attend it) is a huge win :)

Sure, excellent point.

My plan was to run sessions from 15:00 UTC to 18:00 UTC, as I think we
have found, from experience, this overlaps availability of the widest
possible audience. If anyone feels strongly that we should do something
different, please let me know.

--Rich