[CentOS-devel] Can CentOS Stream 8 Devel repo be populated

Kaleb Keithley

kkeithle at redhat.com
Tue May 18 11:31:22 UTC 2021

On Tue, May 18, 2021 at 5:41 AM Peter Georg <
peter.georg at physik.uni-regensburg.de> wrote:

> > The C8 Stream and C9 Stream _buildroots_ have all the packages,
> > including the -devel packages. (For some definition of all.)
> >
> > If you have privs to build in koji.stream, or CBS (for C8 Stream and
> > some day C9 Stream) then you can expect your build to find the required
> > -devel rpms in the buildroot.
>
> Afaik this is not 100% true for CBS according to information previously
> provided on this list: Packages have to be imported on a case-by-case
> approach. I.e., see https://pagure.io/centos-infra/issue/316

That's unfortunate. I guess I can deduce what's in the CX Stream buildroots
from what's in kojihub.stream.centos.org.

Where can I see a list of what's in the CBS buildroot, and/or what's what's
in any particular buildtag for CBS? Or is the buildtag irrelevant?

Thanks,

--

Kaleb