[CentOS-devel] Advanced Virtualiazion builds for ppc64le and aarch64 missing on Stream

Thu May 6 11:24:33 UTC 2021
Sandro Bonazzola <sbonazzo at redhat.com>

Il giorno mer 14 apr 2021 alle ore 21:15 Eduardo Lima (Etrunko) <
etrunko at redhat.com> ha scritto:

> On 4/14/21 1:59 PM, Sandro Bonazzola wrote:
> > Hi,
> > while verifying https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/ovirt-release/+/114299/
> > <https://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/ovirt-release/+/114299/> noticed we are
> > missing Advanced Virtualization builds for aarch64 and ppc64le on CentOS
> > Stream.
> > I guess it's similar to what happened with ovirt 4.4 and tracked here:
> > https://pagure.io/centos-infra/issue/254
> > <https://pagure.io/centos-infra/issue/254>
> > Eduardo can you follow up on this and ensure we have ppc64le and aarch64
> > packages there?
> >

> Thanks for the heads up. I will check what is going on.

Not sure about the investigations done so far, but in the meanwhile, opened
https://pagure.io/centos-infra/issue/314.

--

Sandro Bonazzola

MANAGER, SOFTWARE ENGINEERING, EMEA R&D RHV

Red Hat EMEA <https://www.redhat.com/>

sbonazzo at redhat.com
<https://www.redhat.com/>

*Red Hat respects your work life balance. Therefore there is no need to
answer this email out of your office hours.
<https://mojo.redhat.com/docs/DOC-1199578>*