[CentOS-devel] Copyright contact

Sun May 2 20:15:36 UTC 2021
Mike McGrath <mmcgrath at redhat.com>

On Sun, May 2, 2021 at 2:15 PM Gordon Messmer <gordon.messmer at gmail.com>
wrote:

> I would like permission to use this graphic in a lightning talk
> describing why I see CentOS Stream as an improvement over CentOS.
> However, I don't see licensing information available for the graphic.
> Who can I contact to request that permission?
>

> https://access.redhat.com/sites/default/files/images/rhel_8_life_cycle_8_0620_planning_0.png

Its not the same but there is one on the centos blog site that might be
more easily redistributable here (I'm not sure what the CentOS rules are)

https://blog.centos.org/2020/12/centos-stream-is-continuous-delivery/

As for the redhat.com properties, I believe it follows the copyright
rules here:

https://www.redhat.com/en/about/terms-use#:~:text=Copyrights,it%20available%20on%20this%20website
.

It doesn't say who to get written permission from so you may want to email
legal at redhat.com