[CentOS-devel] [EXT] Re: Missing build dependencies in CentOS 8 repositories

Thu May 6 18:55:59 UTC 2021
Fabian Arrotin <arrfab at centos.org>

On 06/05/2021 17:08, Johnny Hughes wrote:
<snip>

> OK .. We have made progress now on CentOS 8 Linux and CentOS 8 Stream
> koji builder access.  You can now download packages directly (it no
> longer says 403 , access forbidden.
>
> That means if you want a copy of RPMs (Including SRPMS) that are not
> published, you can get them directly from the builder.

Cool, so as these pkgs are allowed to be downloaded, I also guess that
it's allowed to import these in cbs.centos.org in case some SIGs needed
these missing -devel pkgs (and some even just rebuilt the src.rpm to
have access to the -devel in build tag).

So if your SIG is in need of such unrealeased pkgs, just let us know and
we can import and you can then tag these in your tags

--
Fabian Arrotin
gpg key: 17F3B7A1 | twitter: @arrfab