[CentOS-devel] Making EPEL available in CBS for SIG builds

Fri May 7 13:15:11 UTC 2021
Matthew Miller <mattdm at mattdm.org>

On Fri, May 07, 2021 at 08:07:12AM +0200, Fabian Arrotin wrote:
> So we have two solutions and the easiest/fastest one is probably just to
> import pkgs in koji and SIG can just tag-build what they want/need
> (including cherry-picking ENVR) but with the downside effect of pkg
> signed with a different gpg key (and so my original question to Fedora :
> is that allowed  ?)

I don't *think* that would be a problem. It's too bad RPMs can't have
multiple signatures.

But wouldn't cherry-picking ENVR cause problems if a system has EPEL
enabled?

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>