[CentOS-devel] Thank you to Karanbir Singh

Wed Nov 3 14:45:05 UTC 2021
Johnny Hughes <johnny at centos.org>

On 10/19/21 05:28, Rich Bowen wrote:
> On behalf of the CentOS Board of Directors, and the whole CentOS
> community, I want to thank KB for his years of service as project leader
> and chair of the board. KB has shaped the project for almost 2 decades,
> and has made the world a better place by his work over the years.
>
> KB, it's been a privilege to work with you for the past few years. Thank
> you for your trust and respect as I've become part of that story. I wish
> you much joy in your future endeavors, and will always appreciate the
> chance to work alongside you on this great project.
>
> Please join me in thanking KB, and in telling your KB stories.
>
> Context, in case you missed it: https://karan.org/posts/stepping-down/

I know I am a little late with this email .. but I have to thank KB for
everything he has done for not only the CentOS Project, but for me
personally.

KB has been one of my dearest friends since about 2003 and to be honest,
I can't imagine what my life would have been like if I hadn't met him
and if we had not done all the things we did over the years with CentOS.

I love you man.  I always will.

-- Johnny Hughes