[CentOS-devel] RHEL docs in CentOS Stream

Thu Nov 11 14:56:24 UTC 2021
Shaun McCance <shaunm at redhat.com>

The Content Services team inside Red Hat is working on upstreaming its
RHEL documentation to CentOS Stream. This is going to take quite a lot
of work, so it will be a gradual process. The team could use help in
prioritizing which docs to do first.

There are over 60 titles, and I won't bore you with the list, but they
cover installation, upgrades, administration, containers, security,
networking, identity management, storage, and virtualization, among
other things. Some of them involve integrations with other Red Hat
products, but those products are all built from community projects.

I think I'd like to ask a single open-ended question, and then we'll
figure out how that maps to existing docs. So:

What features or procedures do you wish were better documented in
CentOS?

Thanks,
Shaun McCance
Community Architect