[CentOS-devel] [Cloud-SiG] Cloud SiG Co-Chair Nominations and Election

Thu Nov 4 22:10:09 UTC 2021
David Duncan <davdunc at amazon.com>

Hi Amy,

Amy Marrich writes:

> Due to a change in circumstances, the Cloud SiG is looking for a new Co-Chair.
>
> Please reply to this email with your self-nomination and nominations
> for other members of the SiG[0]. If you are nominated by another
> member of the SiG please reply to this mail with your
> acceptance. Nominations will end on Wednesday November 24 at 23:59
> UTC.
>
> If needed, we will hold an election during the meeting on December 2,

I would be interested in taking on a role with the Cloud SIG. I am
already active in the Fedora Cloud SIG and have worked for a long time
with KB, Brian, and Fabian to close gaps in process and remove bugs.

I'd like to throw my hat in the ring if that is appropriate.

--
David Duncan                        | TZ=America/Chicago
                                    | He/Him
A: The lost context.
Q: What makes top-posted replies harder to read than bottom-posted?