[CentOS-devel] Stepping away from the CentOS Board

Mon Nov 8 13:43:34 UTC 2021
Rich Bowen <rbowen at redhat.com>

On behalf of the board, and the community at large, thanks for your many
years of devoted service to the project. Your pragmatism, sense of
humor, deep technical knowledge, are always very appreciated in
discussions both on and off list. You'll be missed.

--Rich