[CentOS-devel] CPE to staff EPEL work

Sat Nov 13 23:00:01 UTC 2021
Carl George <carl at redhat.com>

We're getting close to launching epel9-next (built against CentOS
Stream 9), just currently blocked by a Fedora s390x infrastructure
issue before we can finalize it and announce it.

https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/epel-devel@lists.fedoraproject.org/thread/UYRS43SV6ERPL2VIGR4XQACNHENFHH2N/

epel9 (built against RHEL9) won't exist until after the RHEL9 GA release.