[CentOS-devel] Board Nominations Requested

Mon Nov 29 19:02:21 UTC 2021
Rich Bowen <rbowen at redhat.com>

FYI, we have, so far, only 4 nominations, one of whom has declined.

If you have thoughts of who you would like to see on the Board of
Directors, please do submit them before next Wednesday's board meeting.
Thanks.

https://forms.gle/G7mytxgHRpcYEC4ZA

--Rich