[CentOS-devel] [Cloud SIG] CentOS Cloud SIG meeting minutes (2021-10-07)

Thu Oct 7 15:41:29 UTC 2021
Alfredo Moralejo Alonso <amoralej at redhat.com>

#centos-meeting: CentOS Cloud SIG meeting (2021-10-07)

Meeting started by amoralej at 15:01:48 UTC. The full logs are available
athttps://www.centos.org/minutes/2021/October/centos-meeting.2021-10-07-15.01.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* Status of CloudSIG RDO Xena release  (amoralej, 15:06:01)
  * OpenStack Xena version was released on Oct 6th  (amoralej, 15:06:45)
  * CloudSIG is working in publishing RDO Xena on CentOS Stream 8
    (amoralej, 15:07:15)

* status of migration from ci.centos.org to new jenkins server on
  openshift cluster  (amoralej, 15:14:31)
  * migration is finished, all jobs have veen moved to the new jenkins
    server  (amoralej, 15:15:43)

* preparation for CentOS Stream 9  (amoralej, 15:21:45)
  * bootstrap of dependencies for openstack in centos stream 9 is
    finished  (amoralej, 15:22:12)
  * we are currently testing openstack from master branches on CS9
    (amoralej, 15:22:41)
  * we have successfully tested ceph pacific from Storage SIG in CS9
    (amoralej, 15:23:01)
  * all tests have been done using productions composes  (amoralej,
    15:23:52)
  * main missing packages are rabbitmq-server and qpid-dispatch,
    messaging sig is working on it  (amoralej, 15:24:26)

* open floor  (amoralej, 15:27:02)
  * CloudSIG will open a new nomination/election process for a new
    co-chair  (amoralej, 15:38:26)

Meeting ended at 15:40:33 UTC.

Action Items
------------