[CentOS-devel] Thank you to Karanbir Singh

Wed Oct 20 08:10:50 UTC 2021
Julien Pivotto <roidelapluie at inuits.eu>

Hello,

Certainly CentOS is unique and KB is a large part of its success. It has
not always been easy but the outcome speaks for itself. At the end,
thanks to KB and many others, like Jim, the project made RHEL
development open. A remarkable achievement backed by a lot of work.

KB, also thanks for the great discussions and hope to see you around in
your next trip to Brussels.